Tax Credit Program (EITC)
Millions of dollars are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis. WVMS can only take advantage of this opportunity if YOU or someone you know who is eligible will do the following:
PA EITC Program for Pennsylvania Businesses
Through the EITC program, your company can earn a substantial tax credit simply by directing state taxes to Wyoming Valley Montessori School, an approved scholarship organization recipient. The EITC program allows businesses to redirect tax dollars to support scholarships for talented students who could not otherwise afford a WVMS education. Businesses both large and small can benefit from this tax credit program.
Pennsylvania businesses that pay any of the following taxes are eligible to participate in the EITC program:
- Personal Income Tax of S Corp Shareholders or Partnership Partners
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Capital Stock Franchise Tax
- Bank & Trust Company Shares Tax
- Insurance Premium Tax
- Title Insurance Company Shares Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institutions
Applications will be processed by the PA Department of Community & Economic Development on a first-come/first-served basis by the date submitted until the amount of available tax credits are exhausted (which occurs quickly so please submit your application as soon as possible).
The process is easy:
- Go to the New PA Website: www.newpa.com
- Type EITC into the search box and click the EITC Business Guidelines link
- Download the one page application
- After submitting your application, get approval from the state
- Contact Dennis Puhalla at Wyoming Valley Montessori School to let him know the amount you have been approved for and where to send the donation.
- Receive your contribution acknowledgement.
- Forward this letter to your CFO or Tax Accountant
- Redeem your Tax Credits!
For more information on Wyoming Valley Montessori School’s PA EITC program contact Dennis Puhalla or Lynn Klein at 288-3708. Thank you for your interest in this extraordinary opportunity to help deserving students and their families receive the benefits of a WVMS education.